Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am doing a freelance work in Italy, I would like to have IVA? What are the pros and cons of having IVA


I am doing a freelance work in Italy, I would like to have IVA? What are the pros and cons of having IVA?
My first concern was, where to go to for applying IVA and how much o how many percent from my annual earning would be deducted as a contribution or tax?
Other - Taxes - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I suppose you mean "Partita IVA"; according to what's your work exactly, it may be mandatory (as a freelance is likable it is); anyway, look the English language forms and infos on the Italian Ministry official website: http://www.agenziaentrate.it/ilwwcm/connect/Nsi/Strumenti/Modulistica/Modulistica+bilingue/Modulistica+in+lingua+inglese/