Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Will my NYC AT&T blackberry pearl, and my brothers Iphone work in Italy


Will my NYC AT&T blackberry pearl, and my brothers Iphone work in Italy??
me and my brother are leaving for italy in a few hours. ANd we both are wondering if our phones willl work there. I have a blackberry pearl and he has an Iphone.
PDAs & Handhelds - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
iPhone will work in Italy... the free stuff will no longer be free... internet, ect. Calls will cost about $1.30US per minute unless you signed up for the World plan where calls will run you $0.99US per minute... goodluck...
2 :
They both run on the EDGE and the GSM networks so they have a good chance of working in other countries
3 :
Yes, there should be voice GSM networks throughout Europe. Data may be a little more sparse, as you will need GPRS or EDGE service. To make voice calls, you may need to contact AT&T to activate international roaming.