Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How can I live and work in Italy


How can I live and work in Italy?
I am a 24 year old librarian with a degree in art history. I have my Masters in Library science. I speak fairly fluent Italian but I wanted to know if there was anyone that I could live and work in Italy with my degree and US nationality. Would there be an advanced degree that would make it easier to work over there? Or would I have to teach English in order to find a job? I know that in order to work there one usually has to know someone...but just wanted to see if anyone had experience finding employment there. Thanks!
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
join the army talk to your requter about bing a linggwist in italey thay might set you up well
2 :
www.monster.com here's the link: http://workabroad.monster.com/