Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What are some great careers that I can live and work in Italy for


What are some great careers that I can live and work in Italy for?
I know a couple of people out there, and I would love to live and work out there. I have considered working for the United States embassy, but I want to know my other options. Also, could you tell me the courses I would have to take college if possible?? thanks.
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Mafia Hit Man Pizza Tosser Ravioli Stuffer Gesticulator Olive Squeezer Gondola Repairman Spumoni Grinder
2 :
LOL, Dave H beat me to it... but I humbly add Gladiator Praetorian Guard Popemobile driver Exorcist Pasta maker Grape picker
3 :
Try internet search on "overseas jobs in Italy". It will give you an idea of what may be available. Talk to a career counselor on what courses you need to take in college, maybe international law or translator.