Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want to work in Italy but get my electrical apprenticeship here in australia will it be recognised


I want to work in Italy but get my electrical apprenticeship here in australia will it be recognised?
Is better to get it in australia or over there? I have dual citizenship of both countries.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you need to contact Italy's equivalent to the Chamber of Commerce for a reliable answer: http://www.italchamind.eu/EN/default.asp
2 :
The answer to that rests entirely on the nature of you apprenticeship and what formal qualifications, if any, you get at the end of it. In general, Australia is good at recognizing all formal qualifications from EU member states and vice versa. You should carefully check exactly what certification you receive at the end of your apprenticeship, because only by doing that can you have an accurate answer to this question.