Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i work in italy can i get a loan in the US


i work in italy can i get a loan in the US?
i have both citizienships. I have just ben working in Italy for 2 years. Please help me Thank You! Thanks for your answers! But will they take my italian income? because i have a house in the U.S i result living there and for all of that i have no problems, the problem is my income is of about รข‚¬3500 a month will they take my paychek's?
Credit - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
httttttttttttt
2 :
i think you can if u had ur US green card before u had ur italy nationality
3 :
There's nothing legally stopping you but, creditors are pretty stringent these days. Being out of the country will probably be a hurdle. Do you need dollars? An Italian bank ought to be able to loan you Euros and make a spot trade in the forex market for dollars. You have the added risk of currency fluctuations then...