Sunday, August 1, 2010

Italian citizen(DENTIST) graduated from Cairo university,Egypt(2004)How I can go to work in Italy as a dentist


Italian citizen(DENTIST) graduated from Cairo university,Egypt(2004)How I can go to work in Italy as a dentist
I am Italian who was born in Egypt 1982.I received my education in Egypt. I graduated from faculty of dentistry,Ain Shams University,2004.I am working as a general dentist in Cairo now.I would like to go to live and work in my country.Is it possible to finde a work in Italy with my Egyptin certificates.How could My country support me to go back to Italy?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you should convert your egyptian degree into an italian one. Ask your local italian embassy. --- Devi convertire la tua laurea, cosa che di solito viene effettuata da una università italiana tramite l'ambasciata. Ti conviene chiedere informazioni all'ambasciata o a un consolato italiano.