Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does anyone know if a French to American outlet converter will work in Italy


Does anyone know if a French to American outlet converter will work in Italy?
I only have the french one.
Other - Italy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most of the outlet converters have several ones in the package, so just about wherever you travel, one witll work. The box will tell you what is inside for conversion from what to what, and of course the personnel at the travel store can advise you too
2 :
I'm guessing your converter will work in Italy. I have a little assortment I've collected over the years. They are inexpensive and available in your hotel. I confess; we short circuited the whole building in a little French town using the wrong converter. The crossiants were late for breakfast that morning in the little hotel, but we tried to look innocent, and it was an innocent boo boo. Just check one out with the front desk or air dry!!
3 :
Plugs that work in France will work in Italy. Thus if your question is will my American to French converter work in Italy the answer is yes. If your question is will my French to American converter work in Italy the answer is no as Italian outlets are not compatible with those found in the States.