Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to obtain a work Visa in Italy


How to obtain a work Visa in Italy?
Is it difficult to obtain a work Visa in the EU? Has anyone here done it? How can I obtain one if I plan to teach EFL (English as a foreign language) in Italy? I am a 21 year old college student and a U.S citizen.
Milan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Mr. peppers, I just wanna commend you on that move. I did 20yrs ago and never left Italy. I met a beautiful girl from Tuscany, she is amazing. Now I'm still here and loving it. sure things have changed since Vietnam but ultimately it was the best decision of my life. Benvenuti A ITALIA AMICO. oh I almost forgot below is a web address that can help you find what your looking for Ciao! Ci Vediamo Forze in Italia! http://www.learn4good.com/travel/ita_visa.htm