Monday, February 7, 2011

Will my phone work in Italy


Will my phone work in Italy?
I am traveling to Italy for spring break next year and I was wondering if my phone will work there (mainly texting). I have a BlackJack 2. I might get an Iphone before then, but I am not sure. If not, what phone should I get?
Other - Italy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
your phone should work! but it will be on Roaming which is quite expensive. But you can go to a phone shop to see if its been unblocked, and if it is, then you can get a sim card when your out there, and texting will be a lot cheaper. :)
2 :
The type of phone you have doesn't matter. Its the provider in which you have service with. You will have to find out what their international rates are which by the way can be very expensive. You may have unlimited text right now, but if you leave the country you may be charged so much per message. You just need to find out what their rates are! Have fun!
3 :
tokens