Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am an RN in the USA. How can I go to work in Italy? I know there are American Hospitals there.


I am an RN in the USA. How can I go to work in Italy? I know there are American Hospitals there.?

Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Work visa from the Italian embassy most likely, if you have EU citizenship or work permits then you can work in any country in the EU. You would also need to figure it out with your boss at work as well so they can make transfer requests and all that.
2 :
it would be best to take a sea cruise rather than flying.
3 :
Right ....try trhough the American Embassies in Italy...there are different Military bases over there, because in civil hospitals you should speak Italian fluently...which we do not know !!!! Give a try.