Saturday, February 14, 2009

How can I live and work in Italy or Malaysia- I am a doctor


How can I live and work in Italy or Malaysia- I am a doctor?
I am a doctor - passed in 2002-from Bangladesh-have basic surgical training for about 4 years- now I want to live and work in Italy or Malaysia -how can I proceed?
Malaysia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry ! Sir . Malaysia and EU Countries will not recognised you professionals as Doctors. To work in Malaysia , you need to DROWN GRADE . as Pharmacist's or work at Pharmaceutical Industry .you still have fair chance to get such jobs in Malaysia with work pass issue. To get jobs in any EU countries , the chance is very slim or = 0 ! if you like to joint Malaysia Pharmaceutical Industry , go to employments agents should bethe better way for you.
2 :
Malaysia is short of qualified doctors --- I am not sure about Italy..... Perhaps you can contact the Consulate/Embassy of Malaysia and Italy about openings and whether you qualify.... Malaysia has a program to recruit foreign doctors to work in government hospitals, but they decide where you are to be posted....in West, or East, in Urban areas or near the jungles......